AN EXPIRED LISTING THAT SOLD JUST SHY OF THE ASKING PRICE
515 E 72nd St. #35D failed to sell previously while listed with another broker. It has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 wrap terraces and dramatic views of the East River, Queensboro Bridge and iconic Midtown Towers. I was able to get a sales price of $3.275 million, a number just shy of the $3.3 million asking price, and a 60-day closing.
Some steps I took to get 35D sold:
• Re-positioned 35D with an aggressive marketing plan to stand out from
• Top quality photos, staging and a compelling property video.
• Promotion on over 40 real estate websites and through all my social
• Heavily advertised open houses attracted many buyers resulting in multiple offers.
• Very strategic negotiations drove the offers and resulted in an excellent
If you’re looking for an evaluation on how to get your home sold, contact me below!