Manhattan Luxury Real Estate Overview
Celebrity Real Estate News
Total Number of Manhattan Contracts Signed $4M & Over
There were 14 signed contracts last week vs 17 the week prior. Again, this is the eighth straight week below 20 signed contracts.
- Weekly Sales Volume Total – $87,560,000.
- Average asking price was $6,254,286 versus $6,370,882 the prior week.
- The average number of days on the market was 470 days versus 591 the prior week.
- 180 days is the normal range. Luxury real estate has been taking longer to sell.
- The average percentage of discount from original asking price was 4% versus10% the prior week.
- The Number 1 signed contract was a co-op at 830 Park Avenue #8/9A asking $8,995,000.
- The Number 2 signed contract at a 236 East 49th Street townhouse, asking price $8.5M.
If you’re curious about the value of your Manhattan home, contact me for a free evaluation.