Manhattan Luxury Real Estate – $4M+ Market Report
Last week was the 6th week in a row the luxury market slipped below 20 signed contracts. With 14 signed contracts, Downtown led the way. For another week, Condos trumped Co-Op sales 8 vs 3.
Celebrity Real Estate News
Total Number of Manhattan Contracts Signed $4M & Over
14 Signed Contracts Versus 17 The Prior Week
“Sixth Straight Week Below 20 Signed Contracts”
Breakdown by Manhattan Neighborhood
- Average asking price was $7,263,571 versus $9,605,265 the prior week.
- The average number of days on the market was 357 versus 439 the prior week.
- 180 days is the normal range. Luxury real estate has been taking longer to sell.
- The average percentage of discount from original asking price was 7% versus 6% the prior week.
- The Number 1 signed contract was a new development condo at 252 East 57th Street # 56A asking
- $14.65 million
- The Number 2 signed contract at 73 Wooster #PHB asking $13.75 million reduced from $14.45 million.