The Manhattan luxury $4 million and over market was continued its hot streak for four weeks in a row. 29 contracts were signed. Condos outpaced co-ops 22 to 5. Twenty of the condo contracts were from new development. Downtown outpaced all the other areas with 11 signed contracts. The Eastside and Westside tied at 8 signed contracts.
Top Manhattan Luxury Real Estate Sales and Stats
- The # 1 signed contract was 993 Fifth Floor 7 asking $17.9 million reduced from $24.9 million.
- The # 2 signed contract was 250 West 81st Street #PHA asking $16 million. It was a new development designed by Robert Stern.
- The total volume of asking price volume was $204,794,000.
- The average asking price was $7,061, 862.
- The average discount from the original asking price was 10%.
- The average days on the market was 377.
Celebrity Real Estate News
Michael Dell Buys Manhattan’s Most Expensive Apartment at $100 Million
Dick Cavett Lists Manhattan Co-op For $6 Million
Bruce Willis Snags Another Westside Apartment At One West End Avenue