The $4 million and over Manhattan luxury real estate market experienced 6 straight winning weeks in a row with 21 signed contracts! Condos outpaced co-ops 17 to 4. Downtown tied with the Westside with 8 contracts.
Top Luxury Real Estate Sales and Stats
Breakdown by Manhattan Neighborhood:
- Weekly Sales Volume Total was $171,769,000 versus $237,912,000 the prior week.
- Average asking price was $8,811,556 versus $7,061,862 the prior week.
- The average number of days on the market was 422 versus 366 the prior week. 180 days is the normal range. Luxury real estate has been taking longer to sell.
- The average percentage of discount from original asking price was 11% versus 10% the prior week.
- The Number 1 signed contract was a condo at 20 East End Avenue # PHB asking $27.9 million.
- The Number 2 signed contract was a co-op at 834 Fifth Avenue #7B asking $20 million.
Celebrity Real Estate News
Penthouse At 432 Park Sells For Significantly Less Than Previous Asking Price.
Clothing Magnate Jurgen Friedrich Relists Plaza Hotel Spread With $10M discount.
Will Smith’s Onetime Noho rental hist the market for $11.8M.
Studio 54 Founder Relists Manhattan Condo for $10.75M.
Looking for more information or an evaluation? Contact me anytime!
Check out my latest video “Is Your Selling Style Hurting Your Home Sale?”