The winning streak continues for the $4M and over luxury Manhattan market.
It was the best week since June for Manhattan Luxury Real Estate sales. There were 28 signed contracts signed. Condos outsold co-ops 17 to 5. Eight of the contracts were north of $10 million. There was an increase of townhouse contracts six to be exact. The average number of days on the market was 518 demonstrating that ultra luxury buyers are continuing to travel further to meet the buyer in negotiations. Will the luxury market continue its winning streak through the fourth quarter? We shall see!
Manhattan Luxury Real Estate Contracts Over $4M
Top Manhattan Luxury Real Estate Sales and Statistics
- Weekly Sales Volume Total was $252,899,999 versus $156,815,000 versus prior week
- Average asking price was $9,032,143 versus $6,818,043 the prior week.
- The average number of days on the market was 518 versus 377 days the prior week. 180 days is the normal range. Luxury real estate has been taking longer to sell.
- The average percentage of discount from original asking price was 11% versus 6% the prior week.
- The Number 1 signed contract was 50 Riverside Boulevard #PHA asking $16.5 million reduced from $19,840,000.
- The Number 2 signed contract was a townhouse at 141-143 East 63rd Street asking $15.9 million. The house was originally listed at $17.9 million.
Celebrity Real Estate News
Taylor Swift May Have Bought A Townhouse for $18 million
Roman Abramovich Buys Fourth Townhouse on Upper East Side for $96M
Wilber Ross Sold His Billionaires’ Row Penthouse At A Loss!
A luxury penthouse at One57 on Billionaires Row belonging to Nigerian billionaire Kola Aluko Sold At Auction for a record $36 million. Read More