The Manhattan luxury $4M and over market experienced 37 signed contracts last week tied for the best week in about a year! The luxury market is in its 12th consecutive week of higher than the average 20 benchmark number of signed contracts.
Here’s what you need to know! 19 of the signed contracts were new development condos. Condos lead co-ops 27 to 8. There were 2 townhouses with signed contracts. Downtown led the market with 22 signed contracts and the east and west tied each with 6. Read Full Reports & The Top Contracts
Top Manhattan Luxury Real Estate Sales and Stats
- Weekly asking price sales volume totaled, $324,764,990.
- Average asking price was, $8,777, 430.
- Average discount from original price to final asking price was 7%.
- The average days on the market was 440.
- The number 1 sale was, 155 W 11TH STREET #PHE. Asking price was $17.75M, this is the last sponsor unit in The Greenwhich Lane to be sold.
- The number two sale was, 90 Morton Street #PH1. Asking price was $16.5M.
Celebrity Real Estate News
George Stephanopoulos Snags Buyer For Southampton Home.
Late Paris Review editor George Plimpton’s UES Co-op Seeks $5.495M
Cynthia Rowley Lists West Village Townhouse Turned Showroom for $17.5M